Reporting to the Call Centre Director, and working with the Delivery Manager, as a Team Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of campaigns and management of your team of Analysts throughout your shift, as well as closely monitoring the performance of both.
The primary responsibilities and activities will include:
Delivery & Quality Lead Generation
- Liaising with the Delivery Manager to ensure that all new campaign briefs are fully understood, attending onboarding sessions where required, and subsequently communicating expectations onto your team during daily briefing sessions.
- Working with the Quality Champions to ensure high quality lead generation from each member of your team, and communicating regularly to discuss process changes and performance.
- Supervision of your Analysts providing hands on support, guidance and leadership, remaining professional and approachable at all times.
- Constant monitoring of performance, profitability and delivery to deadline against client programs, escalating to Delivery Manager where applicable
- Regular reporting to the Sales Team to advise on the progress of campaign delivery
- Ad hoc duties as the business dictates
- Mentoring, supporting and motivating your Analysts, including the identification and implementation of any training and development requirements, following up where appropriate.
- Management of any performance or behaviour related meetings with your team members, ensuring each is recorded and reported back to the Delivery Management Team and HR, and followed up accordingly.
- Induction of new recruits to the Delivery Team, ensuring they are supported during the transition from training, and their performance monitored throughout their probationary period and beyond.
- Ensuring the correct amount of resource for your shift, escalating any additional requirements to the Resourcing Manager.
- Working with the Call Centre Director to ensure that every permanent and casual member of your team has regular One to Ones. Notes from each meeting to be created and shared with the team member, Delivery Management Team and HR with action points coordinated where appropriate.
Personal Attributes & Experience
- Experienced Team Manager ideally within a lead generation or call centre environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Target driven
- Extremely well organised with attention to detail
- Able to prioritise workloads and manage expectations accordingly
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire team
- Positive, professional and approachable
- Hard working, self starter, committed
- Presentable and highly articulate
- Able to use own initiative
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable delivering difficult messages
- Comfortable in a transparent, open and honest working environment
- First class administration skills
Salary & Bonus
The basic salary will be £25,000. Terms & conditions apply.
This is a full time, permanent role.
Working hours are based on a 7 hour shift between the hours of 4.30am – 1.30am, dependant on business needs.